Passed the In Class Training CorComm Trainee and ready for OJT

13:39

Hello world!
After long time no post, finally I have passed the In Class Training Corporate Communication Trainee PT Astra International Tbk with this beyond-expected-achievement, The Best In Class Trainee. Thank God!

The Best In Class Trainee
On October 12, 2015, I am going to start my first On Job Training at Astra Credit Companies (PT Astra Sedaya Finance) for 4 months. I was surprised, still surprised that I have to move to Jakarta Selatan, have to search for "kost".

But I do believe that God have a wonderful plan for me. Sometimes, we just need to go with the flow, enjoy the step, and be grateful for any uncontrolled situation, cause the uncomfort situation will make us stronger and better than before.

Many thanks for CorComm AI, Asia PR, and my beloved CorComm Trainee!

Semangat buat ke-17 CorComm Trainee lainnya, see you soon with each great stories <3


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Connect with me

Agatha Gabriele



Instagram @agiigaby


@agiigaby

Lihat profil LinkedIn Agatha GabrieleLihat profil Agatha Gabriele

Share your comments

Subscribe