Kadeiloskop 2015

23:54

Hi world...

In the last minutes of 2015, I wanna flashback what i've done and experienced during 1 year.

January
I began this month with struggling to finish my thesis very soon. This month is the deadline of thesis submission. Luckily I could have my thesis defense on January 28th and passed with A.
First time joined Light of Jesus Family Care Group.

February
Began this month with thesis revision. Then tried to apply for a job, as PR Analyst at Astra. Experienced *again* flood :/ when I had a schedule to submit my printed thesis and XL FUTURE LEADERS - TELCO CHALLENGE PRESENTATION at the same day. Gratefully there is Wisnu, my boyfriend, who dropped me Cikarang and Kuningan to fulfill my college and XLFL responsibilities.
Off for Valentine escape to Bandung with my high school friends.
This month also the 1st time I experienced JOB INTERVIEW with Astra Recruitment Center.

March
Started being jobless. Waited for Astra Recruitment Process. Spent most of my time to make sashes "SELEMPANGCUSTOM". Hanged out with my besties and applied for a temporary-seasonal-job as SPG at Mal Kelapa Gading.
Had my 22nd birthday, got a  sweet flowery bday surprise in my bedroom from the sweet boyfriend and besties.

April
Worked for 2 weeks as SPG for children clothes at MKG with my bestfriends: Stella and Nathan. Had an interview with Head of Astra Recruitment Center for CorComm Trainee Program. Again, had a panel interview with the future user (CorComm Head of Astra Group).

May
Finally, I was accepted to join CorComm Trainee Astra International that was going to start on August. Had my first time medical check up and signed 3 years contract of this program.
For the 1st time handling WO client as the wedding coordinator.

June
Graduated from President University with Cum Laude (2nd best student). Being honored to read the alumni pledge in front of all graduates.
Went holiday to Bangkok with my mom *just the two of us* for 4 days ;)

July
Spent this month for relaxing, hanging-out, sash-ing, and preparing myself for the real world (re: work era).
Thought for XLFL LOCAL COMMUNITY PROJECT and my team (with Jessica and Ivander) decided to focus on mountain and create MOUNTAIN HERO PROGRAM. We also surveyed Gunung Gede conservation at Cibodas.

August
Began my CorComm Trainee program. Met another 17 great friends with same interest, Communication. Tried adjusting with work life.
Got a challenge to have a short hair and YES! I did it!
Went to Jatiluhur and had outdoor activity there. First time canoe-ing with CorComm Trainee. First time exploring forest with Compass only. Also, first time creating a tent *actually it was just a 'tutupan'* by myself to sleep SOLO for a night in the forest.

September
Still joined In Class Training CorComm Trainee. Visited many Astra Group. Learned many new things. Met great speakers. Initiated #1NIAT and #DADAHSTRESS campaign.

October
The end of In Class Training phase. Unpredictedly I got THE BEST IN CLASS TRAINEE. Feel so blessed.
In this month also, I had to start my On Job Training and I was placed at PT Astra Sedaya Finance (Astra Credit Companies) for the next 4 months.
Again, for the first time, I have to be "anak kos" at TB Simatupang.
Tried to adjust with the work environment and new friends.
This month, I also handled my 2nd wedding client (Thanks boss for the opportunity)

November
Experienced changing project and it was really hard to start again. Learned new things. Had a chance to contribute for ACC MEDIA GATHERING KEJUTAN from almost A to Z.
This month I also presented my LOCAL COMMUNITY PROJECT - MOUNTAIN HERO to XL judges and graduated from XL FUTURE LEADERS.

December
Continued my OJT project. I was being reviewed by my mentor and Astra International. My mid review presentation ran smoothly and I hope the final review will be the same or even better :)
This month I also got closer with ACC people since I joined committee for ACC Christmas. First time visited bantaran kereta and conducted BAKSOS there.

2015 means a lot for me. It gave me new achievements, a lot of experiences, knowledges, and friends.
From Care Group that really developed my spiritual thingy, CorComm Trainee that I enjoyed so much, to ACC that gave me really new and challenging experiences.

I can say that 2015 is the best year for me, by far :) Thank you...

And I AM MORE THAN READY FOR 2016!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Connect with me

Agatha Gabriele



Instagram @agiigaby


@agiigaby

Lihat profil LinkedIn Agatha GabrieleLihat profil Agatha Gabriele

Share your comments

Subscribe