First Timer FOH (Front of House)

21:17

Hey world!
I wanna share what I did yesterday..
Yesterday, my company conducted a big event called ACC Leaders Getting Commitment 2016. In this event, all ACC Leaders committed their targets for this new year.

I was extremely excited and happy, but also nervous, because I got an opportunity to be in charged at FOH (Front of House). I was responsible of all multimedia during that event. When I was seeing the entire ballroom from the FOH, I felt so so so excited. I like this role! I love it!!

Moreover, yesterday I also got the opportunity to take picture with CEO ACC, Mr. Jodjana Jody, BOD AI and Director in Charge ACC, Mr. Suparno Djasmin, and CFO ACC, Mr. Samuel Manasseh. Plus, Mr. Manasseh introduced me "CorComm Trainee AI" to Mr. Suparno Djasmin. In addition, Chief IT&Risk Officer ACC, Mr. Handoko Liem thanked me personally. What a day! :) Thank God!

Before the entrance of BODs

My duties

With Mr. Suparno Djasmin
With Mr. Jodjana Jody
With Mr. Samuel Manasseh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Connect with me

Agatha Gabriele



Instagram @agiigaby


@agiigaby

Lihat profil LinkedIn Agatha GabrieleLihat profil Agatha Gabriele

Share your comments

Subscribe