Kadeiloskop 2016

22:47

Hello world!

Like usual, I will write a summary of my whole year to welcome new year.
Today is D-1 New Year Eve.
What's going on 2016, again, was really challenging yet improving myself.

Here are the recap of 2016, start from:
January
This month, I still worked at ACC. Besides finishing my On Job Training Project there, I was also in charged in ACC Leaders Getting Commitment, as I ever posted before, I got an opportunity in Front of House, all projectors slide and animation time were on my control. So nervous but fun!

February
I left ACC and started last OJT at Astra International. Again have to adapt. But I am really happy could be back to Sunter-Kelapa Gading area *yihaaaa*

March
As I stayed back in Kelapa Gading, I joined my cell group again. This month I went to Lampung for my very first business trip. I spent my working days for writing releases, articles, arranging events, managing social media, and so on. I enjoyed so much, I felt my life became more dynamic. I'm not saying my previous OJT was boring, they have both plus and minus. This month I also faced conflict and challenges in doing my project. Had my 23rd birthday, not with big surprise but well spent with my best ones.

April-May-June
Spent my days to visit campuses for my OJT project, interacted with college students. Again, I enjoyed these so much. On May, I also had my 2nd business trip to Solo. On June, I finished my project and final presentation. Spent my days with many breakfasting with media.

July
Graduated from Corporate Communications Trainee. Really happy that got work placement near home, which was still in Sunter. Spent my last days at CORCOMM AI. Went to Bandung with anak bebek (CorComm Trainee). Spent Eid Mubarak holiday with love ones: family, boyfriend, high school friends, XLFL friends, college friends, and so on.

August
Again, I started my work life. Adapted again. Met new boss, met new colleagues. Amazed, excited, tried so hard. I joined GIIAS. Left mass media thingy *actually not really, I still worked for media monitoring -only-* Focuses more on digital and advertising. In general, this month I learned new things and ADAPT.
Oya, this month I lost my best friend :'(

September
Enjoy with work more and more. Feel so grateful.
Joined Light of Jesus Conference as usher.

October
Added more new experienced, such as Archery Clash and Shooting.
Learn more about new thing at office. Created proposal for next month socmed program.
If on previous office, mostly I just follow my senior, in my office now, I got more opportunity to express my idea.

November
Went to Malang-Batu-Surabaya *yeaaayyyy* having days off for the first time!!

December
Went to Dieng with college friend and Wisnu, also went to Cirebon with officemates.

#2016bestnine on Instagram


2016 gave me so many new things. Thank God I could enjoy!
And I'm ready for 2017.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Connect with me

Agatha Gabriele



Instagram @agiigaby


@agiigaby

Lihat profil LinkedIn Agatha GabrieleLihat profil Agatha Gabriele

Share your comments

Subscribe