Thanks 2013

20:27

2013 taught me many things. Here we are I would like to review back what I did, what I got, what I learned in 2013.

January 2013
In this first month, I start my new semester, 5th semester, and unfortunately I should met Prof. Banyu, a lecturer that I afraid of, because in the previous semester, it's really hard to get A. I thought this semester as the hard semester that I will face. Hahahha.

February 2013
I started enjoying this semester, conducted a media visit to Hai Magazine with my PUMA Comm, and visited Hard Rock FM as the final project.

March 2013
I ended my short semester very well, because finally I could get full A this semester. During the semester break, I went to Kuala Lumpur with my family and Wisnu for a week. It was such a very great holiday. In this month also, my boyfriend, Wisnu, has done his thesis defence very well. In the end of the month, I celebrated my birthday, my mom birthday, as well as Easter Day.

April 2013
In April, again I started a new semester again. I went to Trans Studio Bandung with Wisnu, visited UMN for a comparative study with my PUMA Communication, and unfortunately delayed the Exhibition Week Program because we were not ready yet.

May June 2013
This is the month of SOPU and the month of Astra 1st Selection Process. I joined Astra 1st program again, since last year I did not accepted, but this year luckily I am accepted. How happy I am at that time.

July August 2013
This month I had holiday again. I face that I failed to get 1st scholarship because my English 4 score is B L I really sad at that time. In August, I went to Pari Island with my high school friends, went to Puncak with my family at Lebaran holiday, and joined Moving-in Committee in my 2nd year. Unpredicted, I got the result of XL Future Leaders that I passed to the next selection process, while in fact; I did not fill the essay part. Hihihih

September 2013
I joined Astra1st Workshop Program, met many new great friends, got a FIF Project. Unfortunately should cancel my first Wedding Organizer Job. In this month, I join the test of XLFL2, join Focus Group Discussion, be interviewed, and finally accepted. For the first time, I was being MC for my friend’s sweet 17th party. How happy I am to get those opportunities. In this month, PUMA Comm also succeed in creating the first exhibition week.

October 2013
I started my business at campus, CBOX, as the project of entrepreneurship subject. I was being the CEO, a position that I have never imagined before, dealing with 10 different people, arranging the plan step by step :D This month PUMA Comm also held the 1st PCD Gathering that I see is the most attractive event of PUMA Comm. I feel closer with all PUMA members J  In this month, I also got the 2nd chance to join WO again, I was responsible of the FnB things.

November 2013
I arranged COMMIT and GRAND OPENING CBOX at the same time. This month is the most hectic semester that I ever faced. I even forget to fill the lecturing evaluation. Hahahah My CBOX finally opened and within two weeks all the boxes and macaroni were SOLD OUT! :D I joined the first face-to-face XLFL2 workshop. I also feel depressed when I need to change the focus of FIF project again and again. In other hand, this month I also prepared the PUMA Comm Presidential Election and finally my vice was chosen.

December 2013
This is the month that I really waiting for. I joined my 2nd time Wedding Organizer. Yeah finally I finished this hectic semester, have farewell with my beloved PUMA Comm. Finally I got B in Mr. Nyoman’s subject. Hahahah. I celebrated Christmas Day with my family, celebrated wisnu and me 4th anniversary, and also New Year eve with my family and wisnu.

This whole year gave me many things that I will not forget, taught me to try many new things, to put myself on God and let Him create his best plan on me. Many lessons I cannot describe here. I learned to manage myself and my time. I really learned to stretch my limit. And finally I proved that I can, in the end I could pass many things greatly.
Thanks everyone who participated in my 2013 life. I will not be like I am today without year 2013.

Agatha Gabriele


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Connect with me

Agatha Gabriele



Instagram @agiigaby


@agiigaby

Lihat profil LinkedIn Agatha GabrieleLihat profil Agatha Gabriele

Share your comments

Subscribe