Job? it was still a part time job

22:37

I pernah weard black colour of t-shirt, shirt, dan polo shirt for 18 days, full of 18 day
s. At that time, I was bored because I have to re-wear using my black-clothes, since I do not have really many black-clothes.

And today, I just bought two other new black-clothes. * Kinda late? * Hahahaa

What did I do that makes me wearing black for 18 days?
I worked as the Sales Promotion Girl at Alfea Castle Dream at Mal Kelapa Gading from 2 to 19 April 2015, and as you guess, the dresscode was Black.

If some of you have a question in mind? Have I finally got a job?
The answer is not yet :(

Yeah, I have finished my thesis since the end of Jan 2015. I did search for a job, and still have not got it yet. Hahaa * please pray for me *

-God will give you anything that you want when you are ready-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Connect with me

Agatha Gabriele



Instagram @agiigaby


@agiigaby

Lihat profil LinkedIn Agatha GabrieleLihat profil Agatha Gabriele

Share your comments

Subscribe